Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Things to Do in Denver When You're Un-Dead by Mark Everett Stone

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along, just do as following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • Be careful not to include any spoilers so as not to ruin the book for others!
Make sure to share the title and the author so other TT participants can add the book to their TBR piles!
Things to Do in Denver When You're Un-Dead
For ten years Kal Hakala has been the Bureau of Supernatural Investigation's top man, the longest surviving agent in its blood-soaked history. There has been no case he couldn't crack, no monster he couldn't kill. Until a plague of zombies in Denver turns into an investigation of a vicious serial killer dubbed The Organ Donor. Fueled by rage and a hatred of all things supernatural, he dives headlong into the one mystery that could finally kill him.
I was lucky enough to get an early copy of the book from Mark Everett Stone. I am so glad I did because this is a witty, very funny and fast paced read. I'll post a review when the book comes out in July. In the meantime, check out my teaser.
"Nearly three hours to kill before my meeting with BB, so I spent my time alternating between zoning out and fine tuning my final report on the zombie problem that brought us to Denver in the first place. Fortunately for the good citizens of the Mile High City, we came, we saw, and we kicked undead ass, ridding the place of a smelly, rotting menace."
Here is the link to check it out on GoodReads:http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11326685-things-to-do-in-denver-when-you-re-un-dead

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are bloggy food. Feed me!

Recent Post